Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kari and Bryan get married!






Here are some pictures from our wedding. I wanted to share them with family and friends. It was a wonderful day, full of family,friends and love.
Bryan went fly fishing with his dad in the morning. I went shopping with my sister in the morning and got my nails done. Tammy and Nena surprised me by transforming my family room into "fairy land" (Tammy will know what that means).







Bishop Gubler married us on June 9 at 6:00pm. We were the first couple he had ever married.
Tammy made my bouquet (twice) because she wasn't happy with the first one. It's nice to have friends like that don't you think?




Maddie, Corina and Juli put on your pretty faces.


The girls wore pink and brown and got there hair curled by Dallerie. These 3 girls know how to have fun and get into mischief! When they are together I barely see them because they are running around playing dolls, outside, and especially love water and dirt (mixed together of course).

1 comment:

I rock with the Band!! said...

Howdy Kari and fam,

Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We were sad to miss it. 2000 miles is far away. Sounds like it was a great day.

Sending smiles,
The Chandler family in Tx.