Saturday, October 25, 2008

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA NIGHT!!!!

A few months ago we got tickets to the Phantom in
Spokane. Bryan surprised me and told me he bought them because he knew I loved
the movie so much. We invited 2 of our friends from work, Ryan and Aubree.
We went to Luna's. This is our new favorite spot to eat. I had the koho Salmon, Bryan had prime rib and Aubree and Ryan had quail and duck. My favorite was the french fries and butternut squash soup with crab. Yummy!









We loved dinner so much. We barely got to the show on time, only a few minutes to spare. Good driving Bryan and Ryan!!! Some of those red lights don't count anyways, right?












2 comments:

Laural said...

Hi Sis,
You are so cute - I love your hair! You make me hungry just reading about what you ate. Yum!! You deserve to have a good time. Erin says you have good taste in music. (:
♥ya

Jasmine and Shawn Turner & Family said...

Kari! Your blog is so cute! I love Phantom of the Opera--you'll have to let us know where that Luna's place is.