A day at the pool.
street at our neighbors pool.

KADEN
LOVES
BASKETBALL

My peaches finally came on!!!

Look how beautiful my Alberta's are...

these are just a few. Way more to come!
KADEN
LOVES
BASKETBALL
he would slam dunk it. I got to watch
this over and over. Bryan finally came and
relieved me and I got to jump in too. He had
Casey duty. Poor Bryan.
My peaches finally came on!!!
Look how beautiful my Alberta's are...
these are just a few. Way more to come!
He has informed me that he doesn't like fruit or vegetables.
I decided to shred 3-4 cups of zucchini in my spagetti for
dinner. After he finished off his plate I asked him if
he would ever try zucchini. Not really, was his reply.
I just wanted to say HA!, you just ate some. Kids are
funny. Maybe I'll purree some beets next time. I like
challenges!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment