Friday, August 29, 2008

We went fishing out at the sand dunes on Wednesday night. Bryan, Kaden, Noah, and me all took our poles (I used Maddie's Barbie pole). We drove on one of the off rodes which was very bumpy to a secluded spot where there were willows, water, blue Heron and lots of peace and quiet.


Bryan with his Bass.


I threw my bait in and that very second caught my first fish ever. The fish was squirming and jumping all around and I didn't know what to do with it. Bryan came and helped me take it off the hook and showed me all the parts of the fish. Obviously, I am not used to being around wiggly fish. Then we threw the nice little fish back in. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Especially since Bryan said he would go somewhere that I like to do if I would do something he wanted to do. Hmmm, how about a pedicure Bryan?








Julianne goes to Kindergarten!!!!
I took Juli to class today and and took lots of pictures. I took pictures in the class and then Mrs. Skaug said, "this is when the parents say goodbye to the students...." Gosh, even though she is my fifth child going to school it is hard to say goodbye.
















Juli on the playground.









Ok, mom. You can say goodbye now.
I love you Juli.








Johanna and her friend Sara. Sara came home from Poland this summer to visit. Johanna met Sara in Elementary school and they became good friends. Sara's parents are Polish and want her to be able to learn about her culture and others as well. She will finish secondary school in Poland and then come back here for High School. She cane speak 5 dfferent languages and does tons of extra curricular things. We will probably be sending Johnanna to visit her in Poland in a few years in the summer when she goes back home.













1 comment:

I rock with the Band!! said...

Enjoy those school moments. The time goes so quickly.

Sending smiles!!!